Personalized Financial Support
We all want to feel financially prepared but we don’t always know where to start. ALEX® Financial Health can help. This online, interactive tool will help you find one small step you can take to get started on your journey toward financial stability. And, if you’re eligible to earn health and wellness dollars, you’ll receive up to $100 in your health account for doing it!
Once you’ve completed the ALEX Financial Health online tool, to earn your health and wellness dollars, visit the Rewards tab on Rally (covered spouses and domestic partners sign on here) to confirm that you have completed this activity.
Once ALEX gets you on the right path, explore the personalized support available to help alleviate your immediate financial concerns like managing your day-to-day expenses, building savings, or tackling your debt.
Financial support available
Team Member Financial Guidance Line*
- Wells Fargo has a team of specially trained financial
health bankers to support team members’ financial needs. The Team
Member Financial Guidance Line can help you:
- Create a plan to build savings. Identify areas where you
can cut spending and save.
- Learn how to build or better manage your credit. Find
ways to strengthen your credit over time.
- Save money. Take advantage of money-saving team member
- All U.S. team members and their spouses and domestic partners are eligible.
- You can call the Team Member Financial Guidance Line at 1-855-329-9607, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
- BALANCE’s financial experts can help you develop a
personalized plan to address your financial challenges. They’ll
work with you one-on-one to understand your financial goals and
develop an action plan that will get you on the path to achieve
those goals. Whether you need help coming up with a spending plan
so you can take control of your financial situation month-to-month
or you’re having trouble keeping up with bills and feel like
you’re spiraling out of control with debt, BALANCE can help you
create a solution to get back on track.
- Personalized services are confidential, provided at no cost to you, and include budgeting, credit report review, delinquent loan counseling, student loan counseling, and debt consolidation advice.
- Regular and part-time team members and their spouses and
domestic partners are eligible.
- To learn more about resources and programs available, visit the BALANCE website or call BALANCE at 1-888-990-2227. Financial experts are available Monday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Time, Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time, and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
Take advantage of discounts
- LifeCare and LifeMart discounts: As a Wells Fargo team member, you and your family have access to discounts on everyday items like groceries, child care, gym memberships, and pet care through LifeMart. Once you sign on, click “Show me money-saving offers” to see discounts on hundreds of everyday products and services that are available to you right now. You also have access to LifeCare specialists who can help you find lower-cost options for planned expenses like child care, cable, and internet. Call LifeCare at 1-866-592-7213. Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Team Member Financial Center: As a Wells Fargo team
member, you have access to exclusive discounts on banking, loans,
credit, and investment products and services. To learn more about
the discounts available, please visit the Team Member
*During your conversation with the Team Member Financial Guidance Line, there may be references made to certain Wells Fargo & Company-sponsored employee benefit plans. Such references are made for general awareness purposes only. If there is a conflict between the information provided by the Team Member Financial Guidance Line and the official plan documents, the official plan documents govern. Please refer to the Summary Plan Descriptions previously distributed to you to identify Wells Fargo & Company-sponsored employee benefit plans. Any information discussed about Wells Fargo products or services is for informational purposes only and is not an endorsement of, or solicitation for, Wells Fargo products or services. Purchase of any of these products or services may result in the payment of fees or other compensation to Wells Fargo & Company or its affiliates. By contacting the Team Member Financial Guidance Line you are consenting to receive such information.