Go to the Explore Your Options page to view the following:
2013 Benefits Book & SPDs
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for medical plans
- Account-Based Medical Plans SBC Supplement (PDF)
- Plans at a glance for dental and vision plans
- Rates for health care and other plans, including COBRA.
- Claims administrators contact information
2012 Benefits Book & SPDs
Your Benefits enrollment tool
Flexible spending account information (WageWorks)
2013 Medical Plans
All our medical plans give you and your eligible dependents access to comprehensive medical coverage at affordable premiums, plus coverage for eligible preventive, routine, and emergency medical services and prescription drugs; a network of doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers that offer services at lower negotiated prices than out-of-network providers; and a range of one-on-one programs with professionals to support your efforts to improve or maintain your health.
Medical Plan Comparison Tool
Provider Directory Service for finding in-network doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers
Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)-Based Medical Plan and Health Savings Account (HSA)-Based Medical Plan
- Claims Administrators
- Prescription Drugs (CVS Caremark)
- Health and well-being: To support you in making healthy lifestyle changes, you and your covered spouse or domestic partner are each able to earn up to $800 in health and wellness dollars annually. Optum is the Wells Fargo provider for health and wellness activities. Learn more.
Kaiser Medical Plan
Aetna International (Expatriates)
Indemnity Medical Plan - Anthem BCBS (Puerto Rico, Guam, and Northern Mariana Islands [Saipan])
2013 Dental Plan
2013 Vision Plan
COBRA Rate Sheets (PDF)
For questions about COBRA, please contact the Wells Fargo Retirement & COBRA Service Center at 1-800 -377-9220. Representatives are available from Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Disability and Life Insurance
Proof of Good Health Forms
Notice of HIPAA Privacy (PDF)
Health Care Reform
Health care reform and your Wells Fargo coverage.